Eastlink East Coast Music Week 2014 Export Buyers Program
The 13th edition of the Export Buyers Program takes place during the 26th annual celebration of Eastlink East Coast Music Week April 2-6, 2014 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
East Coast Music Week 2014 will welcome over 50 music industry delegates from the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe in Charlottetown from April 2-6 to participate in the Export Buyers Program and international marketplace. These international and Canadian guests include booking agents, talent buyers, festivals, event and venue programmers, promoters, presenters, digital experts and media from the music industry around the world.
ECMA is pleased to extend a warm welcome and invitation to Canada’s many regional and national music industry talent buyers and our continued partnership with the Atlantic Presenters Association (APA) to offer new Canadian business development opportunities to our members.
2014 Export Buyers Program highlights:
• Canadian Music. East Coast Style Export Buyers Presenters Showcases (daily)
• Canadian Music. East Coast Style Live Performance Pitching Interactive Sessions (daily)
• Welcome Business Orientation
• One-On-One Business Meetings
• Business Development Export Sessions/ Workshops
• Networking Receptions, Showcases (daily/ nightly) & the ECMA Gala Awards Show
• International EXPO Business Lounge
• Private Daily Networking and Meeting Forum (Business Lounge)
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact international [at] ecma.com.