TD Open Stages
During this year’s festival, TD and ECMA present TD Open Stages - a social media campaign designed to highlight the community of Charlottetown, the province of Prince Edward Island, and the music that flows through them. “Showcasing your favourite song, in your favourite place” the TD Open Stages campaign aims to open the stage to youth from across the island. Participants are to post videos on Instagram or Twitter and tag ECMA and TD while tagging #ecma2019 and #tdopenstages for a chance to win tickets to the 2019 ECMAs and a special performance on Radio ECMA. For full contest details please visit ecma.com
1. Island students (under 18)
2. Participants who post a video on any social media platform including; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Youtube
3. Participants must hashtag #ECMA2019 and #TDOpenStages
4. Participants are also encouraged to tag the East Coast Music Association (@eastcoastmusic) and TD (@TD_Canada)
Winner will receive:
- Tickets to Award Show May 2
- Performance on Radio ECMA Stage (date, time etc. TBD)
For more information or questions please contact Anastasia at email@example.com or message us online.
Backstage with TD
TD and ECMA are taking the brightest of future students / musicians behind the scenes for the 2019 ECMAs in Charlottetown, PE presented by TD.
Up to Ten (10) students will be chosen from across Prince Edward Island to head #backstagewithTD.
Participants of the mentored session will be learning the ropes directly from the East Coast’s best in technical production, sound, and lighting - all while taking a hands on role in sound checks and shows throughout the festival.
Follow the adventure at #BackstagewithTD!
Location: Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, 18 Queen Street, Charlottetown, PE
SIGN UP FOR BACKSTAGE with TD HERE: https://forms.gle/YLpknFXwWqDW...
Selected participants will be contacted by May 1, 2019.