Volunteer at ECMA
The East Coast Music Awards: Festival & Conference would not be possible without the tremendous help of our volunteers! We're so grateful to have individuals donate their valuable time to make this event a reality. Whether it's selling tickets to an artist showcase, stage managing at one of our venues, or transporting artists and delegates around town, there are an abundance of opportunities to choose from.
Some of the volunteering opportunities we offer:
- Box Office and Ticket Sales
- Merchandise Sales
- Set-Up and Tear-Down Crew
- Information and Registration
- Social Media and Photography
- ...and so many more!
Perks of Volunteering Include:
- Snacks and Coffee provided at Volunteer Services
- Branded/dated ECMA t-shirt
- Access to showcases based on number of hours worked
- Free passage on Halifax Transit buses and ferry’s during the event
- Volunteer of the Week Award
- Volunteer appreciation party with prizes and entertainment
Please feel free to browse through our general areas of interest and see if there is a particular area that stands out to you. If so, please fill out an application form and we'll be in touch. This event is not possible with out people like YOU!
If you have any questions about the event, our volunteer roles, or how you can get involved please do not hesitate to reach out to Eric Daponte, Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.