Title: Awards Show – Red Carpet
Start date: March 15 – May 2, 2019
Term of Contract: March 15 – May 2, 2019
Reporting to: Event Operations Manager
- Coordinate design and logistics for set-up and install of Red Carpet area at Delta Charlottetown.
- Coordinate look and feel of the Red Carpet, including negotiating and coordinating all details with suppliers (cash & In-kind including décor rentals, lighting, florists, etc.
- Coordinate with sponsors and assist them with activations
- Liaison with hotel and beverage sponsors to ensure liquour sampling licenses are in place and protocols are followed.
- Address technical and design needs for Red Carpet press, photography, sponsor activation, and Bell Media television coverage
- Take part in pre-event meetings with production crew as necessary to determine needs and scheduling requirements
- Work in conjunction with Red Carpet Arrivals Coordinator Protocol team to manage logistics around arrivals of government officials and dignitaries
- Work in conjunction with Red Carpet Arrivals Coordinator with Publicity /Artist Relations team to manage logistics around arrivals / interviews of key talent and guests
- Work in conjunction Red Carpet Arrivals Coordinator and Sponsorship team to manage logistics around arrivals of key sponsors
- Meet with CAO and Operations Manager to do preliminary planning and budgeting. Work within the established budget guidelines, ensure all expenditures fall within the approved budget and provide regular cost updates.
- Create run-sheet for the day including set-up and strike schedule, deliveries, show schedules, etc.
Interested individuals can apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to the following address: email@example.com. Only individuals chosen for interviews will be contacted. Deadline to apply is March 21, 2019 by 5PM AST