ECMA 2020 EXPORT BUYERS PROGRAM & INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE
The 19th edition of the ECMA Export Buyers Program takes place during the 31st annual celebration of the East Coast Music Awards: Festival and Conference in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador from April 29th - May 3rd, 2020
The East Coast Music Association is proud to announce that over 75+ music industry delegates from the United States, Europe, Canada and Australia will join us at the 2020 ECMAs to participate in the Export Buyers Program and international marketplace. These international and Canadian guests will include booking agents, talent buyers, venue and festival programmers, promoters, presenters, music supervisors, sync agents, publishers, digital experts and media from the music industry around the world.
2020 EXPORT BUYERS PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Canadian Music. East Coast Style Export Buyers Presenters Showcases featuring the ‘ROOTS’ and ‘ELECTRIC’ stages (daily)
- Canadian Music. East Coast Style Live Performance Pitching Interactive Sessions (daily)
- Welcome Export Buyers Program Orientation
- One-On-One Business Meetings
- Business Development Export Sessions/Workshops
- Networking Receptions
- Daily, Evening and Late Night Showcases
- East Coast Music Awards Show
- International Business Lounge to connect and network with program delegates
The ECMA Export Buyers Program is renowned as one of Canada’s premiere incoming buyers trade events and creates export business development opportunities for the Atlantic Canadian music industry.
If you have any questions or require further information, please contact international at ecma.com.
The East Coast Music Association would like to acknowledge the financial support from the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador and the City of St. John’s, FACTOR, MUSICACTION and the Government of Canada through the Department of Canadian Heritage (Canada Music Fund), TD, and Canada's private radio broadcasters.