The East Coast Music Association Aficionado Program, an initiative that will support the music industry and musicians of Atlantic Canada. This new program will welcome patrons of the arts community to contribute to the East Coast Music Association to ensure the association can continue to foster, develop and grow the music industry of Atlantic Canada. Aficionados each donate $10,000 to this initiative.
Current ECMA Aficionados Include:
- BMO Wealth Management
- Dalhousie’s Fountain School of Performing Arts
- Fred and Elizabeth Fountain
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
- O’Regan’s Lexus
- Stewart McKelvey
- Rob Sobey
- Delta Hotels
- Hilton Saint John
- City Printers Ltd (JONELJIM GROUP)
- Gary Chant, MECO Contstruction – DKI
- Northern Contracting Limited
- Newcap Radio
Aficionado Entitlements include:
- A VIP experience of the East Coast Music Awards, including private show, photo opps, access to backstage sound checks, signed memorabilia and more!
- A coveted ECMA award and a special Aficionado pin
- A VIP table of 10 at the ECMA Awards Gala
- VIP all access front of the line passes for the ECMAs' showcases
- Your contribution will be recognized at the East Coast Music Industry Awards by our hosts
To learn more about the Aficionado program and its benefits, contact Andree Gracie at firstname.lastname@example.org.